DMCA COMPLIANCE OF IPTV PRO SHOP
Below is the DMCA compliance of IPTV – https://iptvproshop.com/
IPTV – iptvproshop.com is committed to responding to any copyright violation taking place. Any notice of copyright violation should be in the form proposed by the U.S. Digital Millennium Copyright Act revealed at http://www.copyright.gov.
Course of Action
If any party claims of infringement of copyright material on iptvproshop.com, that material will be removed from the website, and its access will be blocked, terminated, or prevented for the alleged party or some other appropriate action will be taken against the alleged party. This issue will also be passed on to third parties for proper documentation or publication.
This is a serious matter if you still think that your rights have been violated. This compliance is an effort on our behalf to protect the intellectual properties and to eliminate the copyright violations. You have the right to take legal action or seek legal help.
Notification of Violation
If you want a proper procedure and timely action, the notice of the infringed material should be sent to our email address iptvproshop.com. it is a serious warning for you that if your claim of infringement will be proved false, you will be responsible for all the expenses made on the attorney fees, court cost, damage to the common court law, etc. so before, it is suggested to take the help of a competent counsel to avoid the penalty of a huge amount.
If you believe that you are sure that your content or material has been infringed, then follow the below instructions for the convenience of both sides.
- Provide us adequate details of your content or material about which you assume that its copyrights have been violated. Provide the URL, ISBN of your work.
- Provide the link to the website about which you claim about infringement of the copyrights of your content.
- Provide your contact information including your email address and phone number.
- Provide authentic and sufficient contact information on the alleged website so that the owner or the administrator can be notified.
- Type the following statement and include it in your documentation: “I have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials described above as allegedly infringing is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.”
- Also include this statement: “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.”
- Provide your digital sign affirmation.
According to law, under sections 512(g)(2) and (3) of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, the alleged party can issue a counter-notification in response to the copyright claimed by you. This counter-notification will be sent to your provided email address for your convenience. If your claim that you have not infringed the copyrights of the other party’s material, will be proved falsified, you will be liable for all the court expenses and attorney feeses.
If you still want to pursue the counter-notification, you will be required to follow the below instruction and ensure a speedy procedure.
- Provide the URL of the website where you had published the content and your access to that website had been prevented or blocked.
- Provide your accurate contact information including your name, telephone number, residential address, and email address.
- Provide this statement in your documentation; “and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your address is located, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification under subsection (c)(1)(C) or an agent of such person.”
- Also include this statement: “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that I have a good faith belief that each item of content identified above was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled, or that the material identified by the complainant has been removed or disabled at the URL identified and will no longer be shown.”
- Provide your digital sign affirmation.
It is to inform you that the content of our legal notice pages keeps on changing according to the need of time. The content of this page might be different from the one you read on your last visit. If you are concerned and want to remain updated, keep visiting our website and legal pages of policies regularly.
The material on the legal policy pages is also copyright protected and the content is written by the authorized attorney. The violators can be detected easily through Copyscape. IPTVPROSHOP https://iptvproshop.com/ has a paid license for making the content of this website protected.
Queries or Comments
Follow https://iptvproshop.com/ if you have any queries, suggestions, or if you want to comment on any of the above material.